Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Three more days!!!!

How did it get to be Tuesday already??!! The bad news is that I didn't get my last day of climbing with John that I had wanted, but the really good news is that the NyQuil cure, once again, worked like a charm! I slept like the dead for 12 hours and woke up Sunday feeling great. I went to class on Monday and it was a really excellent class. Of course it was because Tricia taught. She is such a great teacher. I want to use her teaching style as a paradigm for my own. She has a way of being friendly, funny and sweet while barking out orders like a drill sergeant! She makes you want to try your best so that you can please her. I always work harder in her classes. Yesterday I was sandwiched between Collene and Christen in the mirror, both very strong practitioners. So with the combination of those two and Trish teaching, it was a stellar class.
Looks like the plan is to practice tomorrow, Wednesday, and then cool it until training. The training practices start on Monday morning and it's 2 classes a day from there on out. Except for only 1 on Saturday and none on Sunday. Whatever, I know that it's going to be really, really hard and I want to go into it as fresh as possible.

No comments: